Monday, October 13, 2008

Marystown Treasure


Recently my wife and I had the privilage to stay at a wonderful little B&B in Spanish room near Marystown. Despite the fact that we live only minutes from this little known resort, we decided to use their accomodations to celebrate another year of marriage.
We stayed in the Hibernia room which is a little more expensive, but well worth it. A king sized bed, a large soaker tub, and a in room fireplace made for an atmousphere second to none.
We took full advantage of a wonderful workout room, and I tried the sauna for my first time. a little hot for my taste but my wife enjoyed it. The hospitality displayed by our hosts Claudine Prior and her son Carter was wonderful and sharing in their company made our trip even more pleasurable. A large homecooked breakfast tooped off ourexcursion and we returned to our home with another wonderful memory. I look forward to going back again for sure

No comments: